Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring



We have been doing spring for a while and I was waiting until the midwest temp moved above zero to post these photos.
Trees all over look like cotton candy, pink or white.  There were no pink ones on my walk.  I have several different routes to walk now that I'm a little more acquainted with my neighborhood.  I can walk around two drainage ponds that serve as stops along the migration routes for ducks and geese.  At the small one there are a number of very brown jack rabbits.  I was afraid they had been displaced by the high water but if they were they are back.  Several kinds of ducks are swimming around each time I pass.


Not everyone likes these trees due to allergies.  I like them even though they dry out my contacts.  I've had my windows open all day for the last two weekends and after the next rain I'm going to put my outdoor table and chairs on the balcony.   The tree and fountain are in front of a Bel Air supermarket in Yuba City, CA.   

2 comments:

Shirley said...

These do look nice. We are in brown right now. Not my favorite, so your green and white is looking good.

Thanks for holding out while we thawed here some.

LaDawn said...

I love the trees!