Sunday, April 20, 2014

April -- Poetry Month


Dream poems   1983


                                        Anger

                          The storm of anger looms,
                          Dark upon the horizon,
                          It will smash me, I fear,
                          If I lose control.



                                               Changes

                           Plunging over the gray concrete dam,
                           Murky water,  foam white and soft,
                           Leveling into a deep crimson sunset,
                           Overflowing the horizon into blue velvet night.




                                               Hipo in My Shower

                                    There's a hipo in my shower.
                                     Ferns and flowers abound,
                                     Bright white, tiled floor.
                                     The midget hipo leaves
                                      Through a waterfall;
                                      When I shout,
                                      "Get out of my shower."



                                                             Playing a Waterfall

                                       Holding the edge of the water;
                                       I lift it to the top of the rocks,
                                       Water cascades down into the pool,
                                       Shining sheets, wet windows.

                                       Picking up the edge again,
                                       Reaching higher,
                                       I feel the music start.
                                       Again and again, I play my waterfall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really a nice poetry, a excellent lines
blog for cooking recepie -