Wednesday, April 4, 2007

April 4, 1007

In the middle of my spring break. Yesterday and today I walked to Borders (It takes me about 25 minutes each way) Bought a Latte, a newspaper, read it and enjoyed the feeling of not having to be anywhere unless I really want to.

I moved into this apartment four months ago today. I am deciding what to put on the walls. Can't decide. Will have to call a friend in to help me. I have lots of choices because I have framed my own photography over the years. I see today that a few of them need to be reframed. Another project.

I did make a spring vegetable soup and it is good and will last me until next tuesday unless I freeze some of it.

I have completed three or four projects today by pretending I'm a stamp that has to stick to it until the job is done. I always think I will have more time than I do when I have a little time off from work. First the regular maintenance, you know cleaning, cooking, laundry, paying bills and so on and on. Then organizing the projects and finding everything I need. Then a trip to the store for womething, it's always something. Of course I take breaks for dance lessons and phone calls and reading blogs. And now writing on my blog.

OK My blogging time is up.

1 comment:

Janell said...

That stamp attitude sounds like a good trick - thanks!
Janell