Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday

Skyler went to school with Paulette today so I was on my own. Maybe not a good idea because I went shopping. Clothes, software and stuff.

I met a friend in Davis at Peets coffee and we spent an hour catching up. I got my glasses fixed. I cleaned out my P.O box that I still have there until October.

I did some laundry and cleaned up a bit.

This evening I took a West Coast Swing lesson.

I'm going to sort one more basket of paper and finish the book I've been reading.

Tomorrow, after the Rivercats game Skyler comes home with me and we go to a Monarchs game in the evening.

Six days until on the road again.

3 comments:

Janell said...

Bring lots of pictures of Robin & Sterling!
J

Shirley said...

Bring rocks.

Janell said...

I like your new website! Is that how we'll track the progress of the road trip? I didn't see a place to leave comments.
J