Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Odyssey

Here we are at Little America Wyoming at the end of our second day of travel. We are about 300 miles behind because of a late start on Monday. As Paulette says, It's all good.

Today we stopped in Wendover to see Wendover Will overlooked the salt flats and then we waded in the great Salt Lake. Skyler and Shae even made a mud and slime castle.

I have been tracking the I'm hungry, I have to potty, Where are we and Can I have... questions and statements I'm hungry is winning by a long margin. I'm surprised--I thought I have to potty would win

Enough for now--this will be easier with pictures.

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Have been wondering where you are, call tomorrow if you are not roaming.

Sue said...

Did you have ice cream at Little America? Can't hardly pass that up.
Sue

cdroses said...

Good to see you're making progress! I should track the usual questions with my group, on the way to NM. It would be interesting to see the difference between high schoolers and preschoolers! :D

LaDawn said...

Better late than never and remember it's the journey not the destination!

Janell said...

It's almost noon Thursday and I haven't heard from Jack so I'm assuming he connected with you all at the zoo. Hope you are having a good day, a good journey and TAKING LOTS OF PICTURES FOR THE BLOGS!!!

marj stuart said...

(third time's a charm) thanks for welcoming the Brewster Sisters along on your trip to the mid-west. I can identify with the weather there - hotter than H here in Sierra foothills. My recommendation - dunk as much of your body as possible in cool water whenever possible.