Sunday, June 10, 2007

Odyessey

Twas the night before the Odyessey....

Shae and I had a day of cleaning, laundry packing and for fun swimming. We were talking about the zoo in Omaha at dinner and she told me. Chimpanzees throw poop at animals that are going to eat them. We don't eat them so they won't throw poop at us. I'm sure she will announce this bit if information to the other zoo visitors at the chimpanzee cage.

Phoenix Mercury beat the Monarchs last night but not without working hard. So there.

I think I have all of my electronic devices together and have almost finished packing. The last of the towels are in the dryer and as soon as the beach towels are dry I can finish packing and put a few things in the car. It will feel so much closer to leaving if I do that.

LaDawn: There are few bidets in the US and my only encounter with one was in Spain. However I have an interesting picture in my mind of how that would look. Not much different than the toilet but It sure sounds classier.

Send good vibes to the computer/web/mac goddesses that Paulette and I can get my web page to her computer and have pictures of this event along the way. Verbal observations will continue in this space. web.mac.com/myrnagj is the web page

2 comments:

Janell said...

On the road again... ! See you soon. J

LaDawn said...

Thanks for the warning about the chimpanzees!