Saturday, July 7, 2007

07/07/07

Today is suppose to be the luckiest day of the century. After hearing that and the many "news" stories about luckiest this and luckiest that; I wondered if someone has to be unlucky if I'm lucky today? Or does that only apply to gambling?

Janell, I changed the name by accident. I tried to set up another blog and my name got changed. I finally figured out how to change it back.

I have several more pages in draft form for the odyssey web page and hope to put up the whole thing by Monday.

2 comments:

Janell said...

That's a real nice collection of photos on the Odyssey webpage. You did a good job of chronicling this particular family adventure.

LaDawn said...

My favourite photo on the Odyssey page is the one of everyone standing at the fence! Great pic and says so much without saying anything. No posing. Just being!