Saturday, January 5, 2008

January 5

Next to last day of vacation and I am picking things up and finishing them.  I'm at the computer because I had a printer cord to attach and decided to check email and see what everyone is blogging.   Looks like LaDawn is on her computer.

Weather update:  It rained for about two hours and the possible thunderstorm was one very wimpy thunder--I didn't see the lightening.  There was a warning about snow on the radio; it might get down to 2500 feet because cold weather is moving in.  That's low enough for the hills around Vacaville and San Francisco.  

Last night I took a Paso Doble lesson.  There is one song for the dance and it is not usually a social dance.  It was so much fun.  My first new adventure of 2008.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

What does that mean -- not a social dance? Private? They give lessons for this now?

Myrnagj said...

It means at a social dance they do not usually play the one piece of music. It is for performance rather than social.

What WERE you thinking?

Shirley said...

Iguess it was LaDawn's poem that put me in the wrong frame of mind.

Janell said...

Have a good week back at work. We missed you Sunday.

LaDawn said...

Do not blame me!

I want to take dance lessons with my hubby but he is having none of it!