Monday, August 31, 2009

Are we having fun yet?


Shae and Sterling are visiting for a few days, three to be exact.
Here are some pictures of some of the things we have been doing.










Dominos are a versatile toy.
On Sunday, Shae and I went to see CATS. She liked it and so did I
Sterling ran errands with Auntie P.

A touching moment on the way from Paulette's house to mine: Shae said, "I'm sad to be leaving Auntie P's house." P's house is twenty minutes from mine.

In my bathroom, the flush handle is on the right side instead of the left side. I have no idea why. Sterling, 2 and three quarters started to flush the toilet. She stepped back with panties around her ankles and said, "The handle is on the wrong side." She's the only one who has ever commented on it in three years. She told me several times in a tone of voice that said, "Fix it."

Here's our schedule for today: Breakfast Cereal for Sterling, eggs for Shae. Shopping for groceries and coffee and chocolate milk at PEETS. We baked cookies, had mac and cheese for lunch. Sterling took a nap while Shae and I did a project. We went swimming. Chicken and rice for dinner. Watched Monsters INC. Ice cream with our cookies and to bed.

We will probably be even busier tomorrow.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. And good luck getting that toilet handle fixed.

Sue said...

What a lot of fun. I wish I had someone to paint my toenails.

Janell said...

What a nice few days together. Shae & Sterling are so sweet - I wish I was closer.