Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday

Just home from subbing for a teacher at the Davis Adult school. There were 26 students from around the world. I had a blast.
Now I have to finish packing to leave for San Francisco after work. I will leave from work. Work is going to be play and eating. The last day before vacations are parties. The students bring very, very good food. this time I am going to teach a cha cha lesson for fun. My private lesson teacher helped me make a lesson plan. I'm looking forward to it and it seems my students are too. Just in case the Cha Cha doesn't work. I'm taking some salsa music--some of them already know salsa.

2 comments:

Janell said...

what will you be doing in san francisco?

cdroses said...

Have fun in "the city"!

At least you'll have burned the calories all that good food has, by dancing!